At Digital Parenting Consulting, we ensure that all speaking events are dynamic and engaging as speakers share knowledge and expertise with interested parties. During a speaking event, we use story-telling, humor and real life experiences to weave in research, insights and tips on Internet safety issues. We know how to deliver the essentials for maximum impact and lasting effect.
We are on a constant journey to stay on top of the latest news, laws and challenges in Internet, social media, games and apps for our own children and we share the results of legal and academic research in a parent-friendly, humorous manner.
Topics for Presentations
- Internet Safety 101: Everything a Digital Parent Needs to Know
- Best Practices in Digital Parenting
- How to Raise a Responsible Digital Citizen
- Maintain Screen Balance
- Minecraft for Moms
- Instagram, Selfies and Self-Image
- Internet Safety for Kids aged 0 to 8
- Internet Safety for Tweens: Kids aged 9-12
- Internet Safety for Teens: Kids aged 13-18
- Parental Controls: Child Rights vs Parental Responsibilities
- Internet Today: Issues, Risks and Benefits According to the Experts
- Children’s Rights Laws: Hits and Misses in the International Arena
Please contact us here if you are interested in booking a speaking event, conference, workshop or parenting talk.